Saturday, June 28, 2014

Isfahan buildings (2)/ Historic places

As I said in previous post, I tried to show you some sketches from different  aspects of Isfahan buildings that I had not shared them before, because they were only uniqe works of the subjects and I here organized some of them under the name of "Isfahan buildings".

 Here are some views of  historic places in Isfahan.
























I did this sketches early in the morning from the Isfahan grand bazaar. 

I enjoyed very much of not going back to sleep. Playing of sunlight and shadow was very beautiful.












And two sketches of Shah mosque (Jameh Abbasi Mosque). I had posted a full report of this historical place here. Here I have used soft postels for showing it's court and the dome.

 




And another subject is a historical bridge in Isfahan. Allahverdi Khan bridge.  When there was water in the river and we were very happy of that.




At the end, it is a view from the roof of the Isfahan grand bazaar. 
I Wish you enjoy of my city's aspects/ Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...