Saturday, June 28, 2014

Isfahan buildings (1)

 I usually have my sketch tools in my bag wherever I go. I use them whenever I have spare times in daily activities and so, I feel I haven't wasted those times. Those times are my productive times.
In this post and the next one I tried to show you some sketches from different  aspects of Isfahan buildings that I have not shared them before, because they were only uniqe works of the subjects and I here organized some of them under the name of "Isfahan buildings".


First, the modern buildings :


 

Isfahan Municipality Central Library/ Interior view




We had an exhibition about origami and it's usage in desiging specially architectural design in cooperation with Master Farid Ahmadi (Architect ) and his talented students under the title of  "From Sheet to Form"  in this library (it's gallery) .
You can find more details about that event here.
It was a good apportunity for me to sketch there. It is a modern building in Isfahan. 



Isfahan international cultural center  ( Farshchian Art and Cultural Complex ) 

It was designed and built between years 1989 and 2005. Design in terms of geometry is very symmetric.
Mahmoud Farshchian is a master of Persian painting and miniatures. He was born in the city of Isfahan in Iran, a place famed for its art and artists, and it was here where he started to learn art, painting and sculpting. You can read more about him and his masterpieces in Wikipedia.
 
 
 


As I said, I take my sketch tools with myself and use them in my spare times. Here are some of other works.



A residential building




Another one: " Isfahan City Center" complex / Chaharbagh street / Interior view




And at the end, I wanted to share what I saw beyond the Khorasgan university classroom's window. 

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...